- 115g softened butter, or allergy friendly spread like Nuttelex
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/2 cup Dutch Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 – 3 Tbsp milk (dairy, rice, or coconut)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp espresso powder
Allergies: gluten free, dairy free*, soy free, egg free, nut free.
- Whip the butter.
- Sift in 1 cup icing sugar, cocoa powder, and espresso powder. Add the vanilla and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Slowly beat in the rest of the icing sugar to give a good consistency for frosting.