Tropical jungle mango & pear icing | Princess pink beetroot icing
Making all natural icings is easy and is a great way to avoid issues with allergies, chemical sensitivities, or the fact that countries like New Zealand and Australia still allow artificial food dyes that are banned in Europe due to health concerns. My daughters 3rd birthday party used three all natural icings that were vegan, free of all the top allergens, and contained no artificial additives.
Allergies: gluten free, soy free, dairy free, egg free, nut free, additive free.
- Bright pink: raw pressed beetroot juice + icing sugar
- Tropical yellow: raw pressed mango, passionfruit & pear juices + icing sugar
- Vegan chocolate delight / Chocolate buttercream frosting
- Subtle pink: fruit tea icing
- White: natural peppermint icing
One thought on “Making natural icings for kids”