High in protein and only 2.3g of carbs per serve!
- 500g chicken mince
- 200g halloumi
- 1 medium egg
- 200g grated zucchini
- 30g almond flour
- dash of salt
- Optional: add a little grated lemon zest.
- Grate the zucchini. Press (or hand wring) to squeeze most of the water out.
- Grate or finely cut the haloumi.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Shape into about 20 meatballs.
- I like to cook in the airfryer @ 180’C / 356’F for 13-15 minutes but you could also oven bake.
- Serve with above ground green vegetables, such as a leafy salad.
Based on 4 servings per recipe; nutritional breakdown is approx:
Serving Size: 1 Serving
|Energy||1466.5kJ (350 kcal)|
|Fat, total||19.6 g|
|– saturated||8.7 g|
|Dietary Fibre||1.3 g|