- 125g butter
- 3/4c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 – 2c feijoa pulp (scoop it out and squeeze out the excess liquid).
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2T warm milk
- 2c plain flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
Allergy: soy free, peanut free, tree nut free.
For other yummy things to do with feijoas check out the Feijoa Cheesecake!
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and feijoas. Mix.
- Stir baking soda into warm milk; add to mixture.
- Add flour and baking powder.
- Bake at 180’C for 50 mins or until cake is cooked through.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar or with whipped cream.
2 thoughts on “Feijoa Cake”