These are so toddler friendly, Miss 2 loved them!
- 300g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1T balsamic vinegar
- 3T neutral oil (i.e. rice bran oil)
- Optional: Chilli flakes, fresh coriander.
Allergy: soy free, dairy free, gluten free, egg free, peanut free, tree nut free.
- Mix the marinade together and place the chicken tenderloins in it. Refridgerate for 1-2 hours.
- Note: Using a pyrex dish is ideal as it can go from marinading to the oven.
- Place in a preheated oven and cook at 180’C for 30 mins. Flip the tenderloins halfway through and check periodically to see if they need basting. (Alternatively, you can pan fry these).
- Once the chicken is cooked and still moist, grill briefly to brown.
- After removing the chicken, add a little cornflour and whisk to create a dipping sauce.