Today’s smoothie recipe is free from the top 8 allergens and Miss 2 asked for more (even though it has vegetables in it – bwahaha!). It’s also a great way to get some healthy fats and foods into your system when you’re recovering from the flu and can’t cope with the idea of making soup from scratch!
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml water
- 4-6 ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 slices mango
- 1/3 cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tsp ground linseed (flaxseed)
- Optional: drizzle of maple syrup
Optional: Since your smoothie is going to be green anyway, you may want to add 1 tsp of Healtheries Super Greens Smoothie Booster.
Tip: Have the coconut milk in the fridge (or add less water & more ice) so that this will be chilled once blended,
Allergies: gluten free, dairy free, soy free, egg free, nut free.
- Put everything in a blender and blend till smooth!
- Tip: Most blenders will work more effectively if you put the liquids in first.
- Serve immediately while it’s chilled.