I used the Healtheries Ground Chia Superfood Blend Cacao & Coconut in the Gluten Free Wild Berry Chocolate Cake and wanted to see what it would be like in a smoothie. The result is creamy, delicious, chocolatey, and with the added nutritional benefits of chia seeds!
- 1 large fresh banana
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted (or 4 dried pitted dates)
- 1 cup milk (coconut, almond, or cow)
- 1 Tbsp Healtheries Ground Chia Superfood Blend Cacao & Coconut
- 1 Tbsp cacao or Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- Optional: 1 tsp Maca powder
- Optional: 1 tsp maple syrup.
- 4+ ice cubes
Allergies: gluten free, dairy free*, soy free, nut free*, egg free.
- Place everything in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a serving glass. Consider topping with a little coconut cream or greek yoghurt and sprinkle some cacao on top.