- All purpose Gluten Free Breading mix
- Remember this stores in the fridge for several months! Alternatively, you can halve all the ingredients if you’d prefer to make up a smaller amount.
- Optional: Parmesan powder.
- Emulsifier (choose one of the following)
- Egg (whisked)
- 1/3c coconut milk + 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3c rice milk + 1 tsp cider vinegar
Allergies: soy free, dairy free, gluten free, egg free, nut free.
- Whisk up your choice of emulsifier in one bowl.
- Pour your breading mix into a second bowl.
- Slice up the zucchini. Up to you whether you choose rectangles (fries) or circle (chips).
- Dip each piece of zucchini into the wet mix and then coat it in the dry mix. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven, @ 180’C, until golden and crisp. Turn once during baking. Generally this will take about 20-25 mins.
Handy tip: You can cook these in the oven at the same time as other parts of the meal (like the sausages and potato hashbrowns in the photo above!)