To make a 750g loaf. This was a sweeter denser bread that toasted well. It was delicious with butter & jam, and also with vegemite & avocado.
- 310ml milk (full cream or standard not trim)
- 3 tsp oil (I use rice bran oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2T sugar
- 3c bread flour
- 3 tsp bread improver yeast
Allergies: soy free, peanut free, tree nut free.
- Put everything into the breadmaker in order listed. Select Dough only.
- When it finishes, select Dough only again so that it goes through another knockdown/rising cycle.
- Take out dough, knead for a couple of minutes, and place in bread tin. Let it rise while oven heats
- Heat oven to 220’C.
- Bake at 220’C for 10 minutes, then at 180’C for 30 minutes.
- Bread should sound ‘hollow’ if you take it out of the tin and knock on the bottom.