This is an easy recipe to make (simple enough for your toddler to help!). You can use it to make a large thin base pizza or mini pizzas for toddlers (you can also use this recipe to make home made crackers).
- 1 1/4c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 60ml olive oil
- 100 ml water
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- dash of cracked black pepper
Allergies: soy free, dairy free, egg free, peanut free.
- Combine and mix all the ingredients.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for one minute until smooth.
- Cover plastic wrap and refridgerate for 30 mins.
- Roll out to 3/4cm thick and lift onto oven tray. Prick with a fork to prevent puffing (they really do puff up otherwise!).
- Bake at 160’C for 10-12 mins.
Note: These can be stored for up to a month in an air-tight container. Uncooked dough can be frozen.